At Ferber Law, we strongly believe in giving back and helping improve the quality of life in our community through our personal and combined efforts. We believe our community activities allow us to create stronger ties in the community and help us to better understand the unique needs of businesses in California, while supporting our friends and neighbors.
Both as a team and as individuals, our expert business attorneys at Ferber Law have given numerous hours and resources to local charities, service clubs, and public agencies to better our community and the lives of its residents.
Just a few of the many types of activities we have been involved in currently or in the past include:
- Member of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee for the Contra Costa County Bar.
- Chair of the DEI Subcommittee for Disability Rights.
- Director on the Northern California Employment Roundtable Board.
- Member and Officer of the Board of Directors of the Contra Costa County Bar Association.
- Past President of the Contra Costa County Bar Association Employment Section.
- Past Secretary of the Contra Costa County Bar Association Women’s Section.
- Attorney-advisor to High School Mock Trial Team.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Beth Chaim Congregation, Danville as well as past Vice President.
- Volunteer Discovery Facilitator for the Contra Costa County Superior Court.
- Member of Barristers/Young Lawyers Section.
- Member of Robert G. McGrath American Inn of Court.
- Member of the Real Property Law Section of the California State Bar.
- Past service on the arbitration panels of the Alameda and Contra Costa County Superior Courts.
- Past service as court-appointed mediator for civil litigation matters.
- Past service as judge pro-tem for the Contra Costa County Superior Court.
- Member of the Fee Arbitration Panel of the Contra Costa County Bar Association.