To listen to Michelle’s talk with Podcast Producer Alay Yajnik, click here.
IN THIS EPISODE, ALAY AND MICHELLE DISCUSS:
- Keeping focused on the people factor.
- Creating a culture of trust, flexibility, and productivity.
- Talent retention, leading and growing your team.
- Create a culture where you can trust your employees – give people the ability to do their job with the expectations of what is required and the freedom to do that job when, how, and where they want.
- Part of creating a flexible culture is to ensure that you can measure productivity.
- If you treat people like adults, they will often act like adults.
- Flexibility gives you hiring power with new candidates in a competitive market.
- Small firms can compete for talent with large firms by offering a more flexible, accommodating culture.